Wednesday, March 15, 2017

*REVIEW* Hitchhiker by Charlie Lee



5 Stars

This book had me hooked from the start!  There were so many twists and turns that just when I thought I had things figured out something new would happen.   While I am new to the world of MC it is fast becoming one of my favorite genres and this book did not disappoint.  There was danger, excitement, sadness and happiness all wrapped up into an amazing story.  Opposites definitely attract when Caitlin and Katch meet.  She is a feisty, fancy lawyer from LA and he is about as rough as they come.  When he finds her on the side of the road  sparks fly between them, but not in a good way.  Throw in some other amazing characters and you have one heck of a story!  A must read for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...