Monday, March 13, 2017

Who We Were By Lindsay Detwiler

4 Star Read

I was introduced to author, Lindsay Detwiler through this book. This story is about a set of twins, Maylee and Mitch and their journey to find true love. The ironic thing is that they both find it at their 10 year high school reunion. The only problem is that Mitch discovers love with his sister's high school nemesis, Josephine. Maylee discovers love with a nerdy classmate, Benson who is now quite the opposite. I truly enjoyed the journey Lindsay took me on throughout the story. The storyline is well written and the characters are so true to life. The book deals with past and present issues and their outcomes. You will find yourself on an emotional journey. I really enjoyed the book and would recommend reading it. I would rate it a 4 star read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Obeying the Owner Series: Charleston Coyotes #6 Author: Jacob Chance Genre: Sports Romantic Comedy Tropes: Hockey Team Owner...