Thursday, April 6, 2017

*REVIEW* Blissful Disaster by Amy L. Gale



5 star read

Blissful disaster is a 5 star must read of 2017. I was introduced to Amy Gale's writing in this book and all I can say is wow.  In the story, we the reader are introduced to Ali, a magazine writer and Tyler, a rock star.  Unfortunately, Ali's first assignment as a entertainment writer is to write an article about Tyler's band and let's just say it doesn't go as well as expected and several misunderstandings occur. Throughout the story, Tyler tries to prove to Ali he is not the stereotypical playboy rock star and Ali needs to learn to trust him and overcome her misconceptions.  Their journey to find love is complicated but to us the reader so well worth it. Throughout the story I found myself being their biggest cheerleader. The story does contain sexual situations but they play a pertinent part to the storyline. The book has a HEA ending and I definitely recommend it as a must read and also I would give the book 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Land of Ashes Series: Savage Lands, Book 7 Author: Stacey Marie Brown Release Date: March 27, 2024 Genre: Paranormal Romance, U...