Monday, April 10, 2017

*REVIEW* MISTER MONEYBAGS by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward


5 freaking ahhmazing outstanding stars from Sassy Southern Girl Tina

Can we please raise the stars status because 5 just isn't going cut it on this book!!  Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland on their own are spectacular authors whom I absolutely love and adore there books and can devour in a day!! But put these two together and the stars align and magic happens and it's absolutely beautiful what comes together!!! And this book is just another masterpiece that they have written together that is proof of that magic. From the first page to the last I was so invested in Dex and Bianca's story. I laughed, I cried, I went through so many emotions reading this book and I love books like that!! I was so totally put in a book hangover!! And I so totally want Dex all to myself!! I highly highly recommend this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Land of Ashes Series: Savage Lands, Book 7 Author: Stacey Marie Brown Release Date: March 27, 2024 Genre: Paranormal Romance, U...