Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Kilt Me by Jenika Snow



5 Stars

I've been a fan of this series since  book one and they only seem to get hotter and more amazing. Alastair oh my goodness there  isn't  enough words to describe his hottness! Im a huge fan of the Outlander series so this gave me a fix inbetween books. Molly was such a sweet girl i couldn't blame her for instantly falling for him. Nothing  is sexier then a big strong possessive alpha man that isn't afraid to take what belongs fantasy. Thats what i love about this series every man is a perfect fantasy rough and demanding one moment but so loving and ready to lay his life down for his woman. I think I have a new favorite  book boyfriend  ;) never disappointed  so easily 5 stars for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

   ✩💚✩ .99 S-A-L-E ✩💚✩ The Owner: An Age Gap Surprise Pregnancy Hockey Romance (Dalvegan Dragons Book 1) By Xavier Neal is now on sale for...