Tuesday, May 16, 2017

REVIEW for Dangerous Fling by Crystal Kaswell


4 Stars

This is the first book I have read by Krystal Kaswell an certainly will not be the last. Dangerous Fling is the fourth book in the Dangerous Noise Series, but can be read as a stand alone. As I stated this is the first book I have read by her and I did not feel like I was missing out on the story because I have not read the other books.
Lacey is assistant to a very well know producer. She loves her job most of the time that is until Malcolm Strong walks on the set for his newest video. While waiting on the women that is suppose to be in the video Lacey steps in. The is how it all starts. Lacey has always followed Malcolm's career. She is in love with the celebrity that Malcolm is, not necessarily the person himself.
Malcolm has been a famous rock star for so long. He can have any women he wants anytime he wants. When he meets Lacey she stirs something in him. He knows he wants to spend more time with her.
I loved the chemistry between the two of them. Krystal kept the pace of the story just enough to keep you want to keep reading. I would recommend this book and look forward to reading more from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...