Wednesday, May 3, 2017

*REVIEW* for Suddenly Bound by JA Low



4 stars 

OMG this book is HOT!!!!! Olivia is such an amazing character and I feel in LOVE with Axel!  

This is the third book in the Dirty Texas Series but was definitely able to be read as a standalone.  I think that if I had read the other two books first though, I would have loved the story even more.  

Axel is a famous rock star from America, Olivia is royalty in England trying to run her families estate.  When they meet through mutual friends sparks fly.  The only problem is that Olivia is engaged to someone else.  

These two have so much chemistry and let me tell you this book is FULL of hot steamy moments.  

I loved reading this book and was drawn in from the start.  There were some edge of my seat moments because I knew that something was going to happen just when Olivia and Axel start realizing their feelings for each other.  I was almost yelling at my kindle more than once because of some of the things that Olivia had to go through.  

A must read book for sure!  What are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...