Tuesday, May 2, 2017

*REVIEW* Lovestruck by Lila Monroe


REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl Tina

4 stars 
This book was quite intriguing and interesting and I really enjoyed it.  This is the first book I've read by Lila Monroe and I would have to say that I need to read more asap!!! I really like her style of writing,I didn't notice any mistakes.  And I was completely drawn into the story. The characters background was very well developed,you knew exactly what there past history was. The secondary characters where hysterical and made this book even better and I actually wouldn't mind if they got a book too. This book had funny and serious it never made me cry so you don't have to worry about any tear jerk there. Ruby and Will really are the perfect counter parts to each other. I really wouldn't have minded a pov from Will's pov but that doesn't take away from the book at all. I would have liked a little more epilogue and more into the future.  And also a little more explanation of what happened after the wedding.  I don't want to give anything away.  But those are just picking things from me and doesn't take away from the story at all and I would still highly highly recommend this book!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Running From the AIs Kevin Coleman (A Gaia’s World Novel) Publication date: April 25th 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy, Science Fictio...