Thursday, May 11, 2017

Review of Bad Things by Emily Goodwin




5 stars 
I've been waiting on this book since Hot Mess and Twice Burned and meet Cole. I wanted to learn his story and find out all about him. And I wanted him to meet someone who could break down all those walls that you could feel he has built all around him. I wanted him and his brother Luke to build a better relationship in his book also. And I can say that Emily did do everything that I was wanting plus more. I was pulled in from the start and think that Diana is Cole match in every way.  I believe that they can heal each other. I love how we get the backstory in glimpses that way we have some mystery and try to figure out what happened.  The dual pov's is awesome is my favorite types of books that way you know exactly what each person is thinking. The chemistry  between Cole and Ana was off the charts!! But that ending lord have mercy!! I can't wait til the next book to see what happens and to finish getting all of what I want answered because Emily always deliver's!! I love her books and highly recommend this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Obeying the Owner Series: Charleston Coyotes #6 Author: Jacob Chance Genre: Sports Romantic Comedy Tropes: Hockey Team Owner...