Monday, May 15, 2017

Review of Real Deal by Piper Rayne


5 stars 
 Ok so what is sexier than a dad than not only takes care of his child but puts them first and oh yeah is the primary care giver. Well that and has a body to match well that's Marcus in Real Deal unfortunately in the beginning he's also kinda of a butt too. But it's just because he's so protective of Lily and doesn't want them hurt. But now Cat's already been burned by him before and she's not ready to go down that road before but lord there is a magnetic chemistry between the two that just want stop!! 

These two together sure can write some amazing books!! Once I started I didn't want to stop. I couldn't wait to find out how it ended but I didn't want it to end at the same time either. I loved seeing some familiar faces also. The development of these characters are spot on and honestly Lily stole the book,I absolutely adored her!!! The secondary characters were so funny and some so serious and added the perfect flair. And I can't wait for their books to come out!! I love thsee two authors whoever they are and am so happy the have decided to continue writing together!  If you haven't hope on the unicorn ride of Piper Rayne you have no idea what you are missing and I highly recommend that you start reading them now they are sensational!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Declan Series: The Syndicates #10 Author: Cala Riley Genre: Mafia Romance Tropes: Arranged Marriage/One Bed/Slow Burn Rele...