Friday, May 19, 2017

*REVIEW* The Rebellion by S.L. Scott


5 Star Read

The Rebellion by S L Scott is a truly amazing second chance read. From chapter 1, I was drawn into this story about Derrick, a rock star guitarist for the band "The Resistance" and Jaymes, the girl from his past. The development of these two characters and their storyline was so good I could not put the book down. Derrick and Jaymes grew up on the wrong side of the tracks and Derrick always vowed he was going to get out. He did by joining the band and becoming a rock star. The unfortunate thing was Jaymes didn't and payed the price.  Little did she know, she was about to get her second chance with the love of her life. And so the story begins. I was taken on an emotional journey throughout this story. I found myself in awe of their love and I think anyone who reads this book will too. There are sexual situations and a little violence but they are crucial to the story. I would definitely recommend this book because it is a must read and one of the best books I've read on 2017. This is definitely a 5 star read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  THE BILLIONAIRE AND THE RUNAWAY S.E. Rose Release Date: April 18 A wealthy college graduate who needs to escape her borin...