Tuesday, May 9, 2017

*REVIEW* Until Sage by Aurora Rose Reynolds




5 stars from Sassy Southern Girl Tina

Aurora Rose Reynolds has done it again with her Mayson men!! Of course this time it's the son's and it's part of the Until Him Series. But of course there all linked together and I love it!!! I love being able to read about the children from the original Until series and I love how some of there dad's traits have followed down to the son's. I love how Aurora can spin a story no a world that you feel like you are from so every time you open one of these Until books it's like your coming home. I also love how she puts some of personal touches in her books. She is one of my favorite authors and I look forward to everyone of her books especially the Until Series. And Until Sage was no different it pulled me from the first page to the last. I had to finish it in one sitting,I couldn't put it down til it was done. And I love how she can pull surprises out of left field that you never saw coming!! And that happened in Until Sage too! If you haven't read Aurora Rose Reynolds yet Where have you been???? But if you have and you for some reason haven’t read the Until Him Series do it!!!! Because I highly recommend it! I highly recommend all of her books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...