Friday, June 2, 2017

A VOW OF THORNS by R. Scarlett





4 Stars


Leaving right where book 2 left off. Molly and Tensley are the very definition of love. They sacrifice for one another while still trying to hold true to who they are. 
There was so much going on in this book. You were left on the edge of your seat with the level of suspense written. I could not wait to turn the page to see what would happen next. Now the romantic aspect of this book was just as potent. Giving you all the feels. But it seems like every step forward the couple makes they take two steps back. 
I usually don't like cliffhangers just because I am too impatient and want to read what would happen next right away. But this series captured me from the beginning and I just couldn't wait for the last book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...