Wednesday, June 7, 2017

*REVIEW* Falling for Her Brother's Best Friend by Noelle Adams

4 stars 

One Click Worthy For Sure!

Falling for Her Brother's Best Friend is book one in the Tea for Two series.  Book 1 tells the story of Noah and Emma.   I loved all of these characters, well, Noah had some moments that made me not love him so much but he definitely redeemed himself!

Emma only ever dates losers, so she has decided that she needs a break from all men so that she can focus on herself and finally understand what kind of man she really wants.  Noah is only back in town to visit his sick grandmother and can't wait to take the next flight out of there.  When they run into each other for the first time in years, spark fly.  The problem is that Noah isn't ready to settle down, and Emma is supposed to be on a man fast.  Throw in the fact that Noah happens to be best friends with Emma's big brother and there are a whole lot of other issues they would face if something happened between the two of them.  

This book had me on a roller coaster of emotions!  I was happy and laughing, angry and wanting to shake some sense into someone, worried and heartbroken.  I could not put this book down because I had to know what was going to happen next.  

I can not wait for book 2 to come out!  I am definitely hooked on these characters and I have to know what is going to happen between the others!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...