Thursday, June 15, 2017

*REVIEW* Playoff Beard by Kristen Hope Mazzola




5 Star Read

Playoff Beard by Kristen Hope Mazzola is one of the best sports romance reads I have ever read.  I was introduced to Kristen's writing through this book and I must say it was truly amazing. The characters are so true to life and her character development of them is remarkable. In this book, we the reader meet Will Crosby a hockey God goalie who plays for a team out of New York and Jordan, bartender extraordinaire. Will and Jordan have been friends for a few years but never have acted on their attraction to each other.  This book is a friends to lovers sports romance and will make your heart swoon. There are sexual situations and many swoon worthy moments and they add so much to the story. If you are looking for a sports romance you will not soon forget, you must read this book. By the end, I think you will love it as much as I did.  This book is a 5 star read but in my mind it's a 10 star read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...