Tuesday, January 23, 2018

*REVIEW* Buried in Lies by TL Smith


REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Vanessa

4 Stars

After reading this book. It is extremely hard to write a review without multiple swears. But I will do my best. To say this book was f’d up. Would be putting it lightly. This book centered around all sorts of crazy. From Tosha to Sylar to Taj. They’re all part of the crazy farm. But, I think that’s what made the book so intriguing. You wanted to know what kind of messed up thing would happen next. You wanted to see how it would all work out in the end. That’s exactly what happened to me. Through all the craziness I could not put the book down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...