Wednesday, January 10, 2018

*REVIEW* Hot Shot by Karina Halle


REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

 5 Stars 

I have like 3 books of Karina’s on my kindle that I haven’t had the time to read so this is actually my first book by her that I’ve read. And I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more from her. This is the third book in this series and I didn’t feel lost or confused or like I needed to read the first two to know what might be going on. But I had wished I had been able to read the first two just because of wanting to be able to get to know everyone so much better than I did. And get everyone’s full story and just because I enjoyed this book so much. I will say that I love Karina’s writing style already and boy does she know how to pull the emotions out of you!!!! It’s been a long while since I’ve read a book that had me ugly crying so much, I lost count how many times I had to put my kindle down just to wipe my eyes to be able to see the screen. Fox and Delilah were absolutely perfect for each other and you can feel their chemistry from the get go. But Fox just can’t admit it to himself but he doesn’t think he deserves anything good anyway. All the secondary characters in this book was just the cherry on top. And double povs is my absolute favorite types of books!!!  My only thing is I wish there were a little bit more epilogue but that’s just me being picky and wanting more...lol 
I highly recommend this book and now I need to make time to read the first two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Wicked Vows Trilogy: Sovereign Brotherhood #2 Author: Jo McCall Genre: Russian Mafia Romance Tropes: Arranged Marriage/Enemies to ...