Tuesday, January 9, 2018

*Review* of Tempting by Crystal Kaswell


REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars 

I am absolutely loving this series!!!! This book is about Walker and Iris. And of course once I started I couldn’t put it down!! I don’t know what rock I’ve been under or where Crystal has been hiding but I’m so glad that I finally found her. I love her writing style so far and I’m really looking forward to reading the next book in this series. I love these books where you get so wrapped up in them that when you finish them you have to like center yourself back to where you really are. And that’s how you can tell it’s a great book and Crystal’s two books that I’ve so far have been that way. Now this book touches on some pretty serious issues. And I think that it’s great how she writes how it is from everyone’s POV how it is to deal with it. I also love that it is written with the double povs!!! I am not going to give anything else away. But I am going to say that I need to start reading the rest of Crystal Kaswell books and so do y’all. And I highly recommend this book!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...