Wednesday, January 10, 2018

*REVIEW* Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn




REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars

This book left me pretty much speechless!!! And wanting more and not because of it really left you hanging or anything it was just so amazingly good that I didn’t want it to end at all. I already want to reread it!! I mean I’ve read some really good books lately but I have to say this one is at the top of that list!! You will laugh, you will cry and you will be in a guessing game but you will fall in love with all 3 men because I did!! And you will be wondering just like Noely who will you pick #thesuit #therebel or #thejock 
I am not giving anything away this is a book you definitely don’t need any spoilers on but not only that I know I can’t give this book the kind of review it deserves. So I will leave you with this READ THIS BOOK!!!! I highly recommend it!!! I absolutely love love loved it!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Nights of Ink & Blade Nikita Cassidy (The Rift Chronicles, #2) Publication date: May 9th 2024 Genres: Adult, Fantasy Everythin...