Wednesday, January 10, 2018

*REVIEW* Until by Anna B Doe


REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl

3 Stars

This book, right off the bat, started off promising. But, as the story continued the promising parts slowly dwindled down. Leaving me with more questions than answers. The whole book I felt off, as if I was missing something. To me this book did not flow easily. I felt as if the words were forced out. Rather than just going with the flow. What should have been a fast read for me, took much longer than expected. I kept having to go back a page or even to the beginning of the chapter thinking I had missed something. Putting it simply, this book just was not for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...