Wednesday, May 23, 2018

*REVIEW* Cougarlicious by Lily Ryan

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Victoria

4 stars
This was definitely a refreshing read! I loved how the roles were uniquely reversed, in that the male hero was all in in terms of a relationship, yet the heroine was extremely hesitant. I understand Kims hestitantion, In that she has gone through a significant amount of emotional trauma by losing her husband. 
My favorite part of this book had to be the age difference between the characters-yet their intense chemistry that was present. I felt the heat wholeheartedly and it was easy to see that both characters were absolutely going to succumb to their attraction. The plot kept my engaged, as I do wished for a happy ending for the characters because they so deserved one. 
Kim was definitely a tough woman-and I could relate to her which made this story that much more amazing. She was a great mother, and I really adored how she handled the situation of keeping her household together after tragedy, as well as undergoing so many changes emotionally. 
Grab a tissue box, and one click this book if you’re looking for a good cry, and a sweet happy ending! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...