Tuesday, May 22, 2018

*REVIEW* Hard love by Shana Vanterpool

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Victoria

5 stars

God, I’m at a loss of words when it comes to this book. I’m so thoroughly impressed with this author, It’s hard for me to convey how I feel about this amazing book. I’ve only ever read one other book by this author, and it was too, a 5 Star read. This book, Hard Love, I do have to admit is probably on a top ten list for 2018. If I were to choose one word to describe this book I think it would be consuming-in that my soul was completely consumed by the story completely throughout it. I couldn’t put it down, and felt myself glued to each and every page.
It was a wild ride-and definitely a dark read, but was so utterly fantastically suspenseful. I didn’t want to even attempt to guess what was happening next because I just wanted the story to run it’s own course-I trusted this author and she delivered in a way that not many can.
Brando and Cat were both emotionally tormented-
But still felt a pull toward each other that their demons couldn’t even fight to stay away from. My heart broke with these two, and was slowly pieced back together only to be shattered, then whole again-after a whirlwind of events. Brando is fighting an internal battle that no one will survive-and I understood everything he did, and loved his character for it. His loyalty was so beautiful, and my heart aches for him. Cat had too been through some horrific things but she was so independent and witty and I totally wanted to be friends with someone exactly like her.
I could go on and on about how amazing this book was- but I know you should read it and it will find its way on your top reads list for the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...