Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Review of The Right Stud

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars 

Let’s see if I can do this book justice in my review..lol!!  I loved this book!! It was hilariously awesome just like the duo that wrote it. This is their second book together and they are creating pure magic together!!
I couldn’t put this book down once I started it!! I fell into this funny, quirky little town where I never wanted to leave. I mean who wouldn’t want to live in a world with hot as sin hero’s, birds that cuss, goats that eat flowers, dogs who walk girls, Mermaids on walls,and old women who seem to know everything including all the new up to date slang. I mean that is paradise to me!! Plus you will hear almost every Southern slang known to man and I’m Southern as they come so that’s my cup of tea right there, but no they are still a lot more I’m playing on that part but there’s a lot. This is actually the most perfect summertime book that you can possibly read this year!! I already want to reread this book!!  I will tell you it’s not all sunshine and rainbows there’s some depth to this book, so much so that at parts I wanted to cry. I also wanted to slap some people around.Ashton and Jax are one of my most favorite couples of this year!! The growth of Ash is this book is phenomenal and I love it!!!  I also absolutely love Lulu, Ashton best friend,she is a character and a half and deserves her own book!!  Ok enough rambling from me on this absolutely amazing book!! I highly highly recommend it!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

      Title: Wolf Bitten (The Forbidden Mate Trilogy, 2) Author: Jen L. Grey Genre: Urban Fantasy, PNR Publication Date: April 18, 2024 Host...