Friday, May 18, 2018

*REVIEW* Review of Megan Quinn’s books

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

Back in the Game. 5 Stars 

This was a funny and hawt novella!! I loved getting to know Calder and Rachel and how they instantly hit it off. I absolutely love how good of a Dad Calder is and would do anything for his little girl. He’s confident and caring but has his vulnerable side as well and that his sexy in it’s on right. Rachel is witty and smart and has a great sense of humor. I wouldn’t mind them having a more longer book cause these two are great and then had Shea, Calder’s daughter, and it’s a perfect mix!! Like I said the only thing wrong with this book was it was to short!!! 



One Baby Daddy   5 Stars 

Wow just wow I loved this entire series but I think this on is my absolute favorite!!! Once I started this book I fell in, I was absolutely devoured by Hayden and Adalyn’s story. I Hayden and Adalyn will make you fall in love with both of them. Then they will make you so mad and hurt that you will want to beat their heads together. I mean it will totally break your heart, like rip it out of your chest hurt!! But don’t worry your heart will slowly be put back together again. Have tissues ready because you will definitely need them. I loved seeing some familiar faces in this book. The secondary characters being those familiar faces and bringing in a couple new ones pulled this perfect book all together. I highly highly recommend this book!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Land of Ashes Series: Savage Lands, Book 7 Author: Stacey Marie Brown Release Date: March 27, 2024 Genre: Paranormal Romance, U...