Friday, May 18, 2018

*REVIEW* Until You Say I Do by D.M. Davis

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Alisa

5 Stars

What a wild ride book 3 in the Until You Series took me on!  This series has been amazing and book 3 did not disappoint.  I was feeling all the feels throughout the entire book and on the edge of my seat for a huge majority wondering what was going to happen.  Just like the other books in the series, there are some suspenseful moments that had me trying to guess who was behind everything and who was telling the truth.  

Sam and Joseph still light up the pages with their amazing chemistry, however Sam's doubts about being good enough for someone on like Joseph still play on her mind.   When strange things start happening Sam begins to question everything she knows about her and Joseph's relationship.  However, Joseph isn't going down without a fight.  Full of very, very steamy moments and some heartbreaking ones too I was on a roller coaster of emotions.

I love the characters in this series.  Joseph's brothers and his security team are some of my favorites and I would love to see some spin off books telling their stories.  



This is a must read series for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...