Tuesday, May 22, 2018

*REVIEW* Whatever it Takes by Laura Farr

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Alisa

4 Stars

Taking Chances (Healing Hearts #1)


Wow, what a fantastic debut novel from Laura Farr!  I really couldn't believe that this was her first book. 

I absolutely loved this story.  I was hooked from the start and couldn't put it down.   I ended up going through quite a few emotions throughout the book, which has everything from heartbreaking tragic moments to sweet romantic ones.   

fell in love with Libby and Mason's story! This book is the perfect blend of hot and steamy moments as well as serious ones.  

The other characters in the book quickly became some of my favorites as well.  I can't wait to dive into the next book in this series.

4 Stars

Defying Gravity (Healing Hearts #2)


After reading book one in this Healing Hearts Series I was hooked.  These books must be read in order though, because they really pick up where the other one left off.

I knew that I had to know what was going to go on with Josh and Savannah and this book did not disappoint.  Definitely full of some twists and turns I did not see coming, I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next.  

This book was worth the read for sure.  I loved getting to revisit the characters I loved from book 1 at the same time I got to find out more about Josh and Savannah's back story.  

4 Stars

Whatever it Takes (Healing Hearts, #3)

OMG!  I thought books 1 and 2 were amazing, but book 3 might just be my favorite in this series.  

My favorite characters are back again and after they way things left off in book 2 I was dying to get my hands on this one.  This series is wonderful, but definitely needs to be read in order since all of the stories pick up where the other left off.  Already knowing that there was a mystery to this story from the way Defying Gravity ended I was eager to find out exactly who Quinn was and what her story was.  I am so excited for Brody to be getting his own story because he was for sure a favorite character of mine in books 1 and 2.  

Full of suspense and some drama I was hooked as soon as I started reading.  I was on the edge of my seat not wanting to put the book down because I had to know what was going to happen next.  I was feeling all the feels throughout the story and loving the chemistry between Brody and Quinn.  Plus, I get to revisit all the other characters I have grown to love in this series which was a huge plus.  

A must read book and series for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...