Thursday, June 14, 2018

*REVIEW* Darkest Sin by Ashton Blackthorne

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl

3 Stars

This book is about 2 brothers and a sister that were estranged from each other and didn't know about each other until later in their adult life.

This book is not for the faintest of hearts because it has lots of triggers like drug abuse, OD's, rape, sexual abuse by family members, BDSM, and more.

I did like the darkness of the book and plot.  I also liked that they all found each other.  I didn't like the jumping back and forth from present to past.  It got me confused at times and it also made me lose interest at times.  I finished the book and it did have a happily ever after for the 2 brothers but didn't say much for the sister.  That was a disappointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: My Dearest Mackenzie Author: Rachel Blaufeld Genre: Contemporary Romance Tropes: Second Chance/Middle-Aged Romance Cover De...