Friday, June 15, 2018

*REVIEW* Survival of the Richest by Skye Warren

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tiffany

5 Stars

For starters all I can say is WOW! This book was absolutely phenomenal, and I really loved reading it. This book made me breathless, just when I thought I had it figured out things changed. I figured it was going to be another stepbrother love affair but I was mostly wrong. Along with the joy and lusty moments there were some sad and tragic times. This book really hit you in the feels. I’m not too familiar with this authors work but I was blown away. This was a beautiful and full love story with passion and heartbreak. I was kind of left speechless when I finished reading it took me some time to write this. This book is hands down 5 stars and I’d give it more if I could. Very highly recommend. It wasn’t the step brother or second chance romance I thought and I’m very happy to be wrong in this case!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Don't Fall for Your Best Friend Series: Magnolia Ridge Series #1 Author: Logan Chance Genre: Rom/Com; Best Friends-t...