Monday, February 29, 2016

*Review* for One last song by Kristi Cramer

One last song was definitely unlike any book I have ever read. From the topic and situations Kylie and Jax found themselves in, to the way the story jumps to hear what's happening with multiple characters throughout, I knew this was a different type of story. At first I struggled to keep up with the change of characters telling the story but once I got used to who everyone was and how they were connected it made more sense. This was actually the first book in the series that I had read so had I started with book 1 I probably would have been more familiar with who everyone was and it would have been easy to follow from beginning. There were a few spots in the story that seemed to drag on but for the most part I couldn't put it down because I was so eager to find out what was going to happen next. I can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series after finishing this one

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...