Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Essentials: Elizabeth Lee Box Set
THREE full length novels for the price of one!
Escaping Me - Give Me Something - Throttled
ESCAPING ME
All she wants to do is forget. Forget the memory of walking in on her boyfriend in the middle of, well, another girl. Forget how she had her entire life planned out. And forget about being perfect all the time. Unfortunately, she is Whitney Vandaveer, and despite the fact that she has moved to the middle of nowhere—she can't.
He's always known he would never be more than nothing. No job, no money, no future. Cole Pritchett has accepted the fact that he will always be the screw-up, and he is okay with it. Until he meets her.
Here's the thing they quickly find out—sometimes we all need a little help escaping who we think we are.
GIVE ME SOMETHING
Here's the deal... I learned a long time ago that sometimes you have to use what you've got to make things happen. What I happen to have is a pretty smile, long legs and the ability to make men believe anything I say. Before you get on your high horse and start judging me, can you honestly say you've never batted your lashes at some guy for a free drink at the bar? That's what I thought.
Keep that in mind as I tell you my story of how I took it one step further. My story of lies, deceit, manipulation, and love. Yeah, love. Believe me, it fits. Especially, when you factor in Nick and Tucker – one had my heart and the other one wanted it all for himself. Which one? Well, I can't tell you that. It would defeat the purpose of the story. If I'm going to fill you in about me, Lila Garrison, and my life as a con artist you're going to need to know all the facts, including the ones about the two guys who made me want to give up the life of fancy clothes, expensive jewelry, fast cars and easy money. Because sometimes, one person can give you something that's more valuable than all of that.
If you're still interested, stick around. Just remember, I'm pretty good at convincing people to do what I want, so if by the end of this whole thing you feel worked over, don't say I didn't warn you.
THROTTLED
Reid Travers knows how to win. Becoming Motocross royalty was always the plan, and he was willing to make sacrifices along the way to reach his goal. Sacrifices he thought he could live with until he returned to the small town where he grew up and learned to ride, and, more importantly, where he fell in love.
When fate sends Nora Bennett back into his life, he takes one look at her and realizes that he made a huge mistake breaking up with her seven years ago. Now, he'll do whatever it takes to win her back. As Reid sets out to earn her forgiveness and convince her that the guy she's dating is not the one for her, Nora finds herself torn between what her head is telling her and what her heart wants.
It's a race he never expected to be in, for a girl he can't stand to lose again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...