Thursday, May 4, 2017

*REVIEW* Den of Mercenaries by London Miller



4 stars from Sassy Southern Girl Alisa


WOW!!!! London Miller sure knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat with your heart in your throat!  This set of books are so intense.  I was hooked from the very first page and had a hard time putting my kindle down.  

One thing to keep in mind is that these are not fast reads, you must take your time so you can fully enjoy each of these stories.  They are so in depth and have you going through EVERY emotion possible.  I thought I knew some of the back stories behind some of my favorite characters, but I had no idea how they were all really connected until I started reading this series.  

There is definitely LOTS of violence, some VERY steamy moments and lots of heart pounding moments in each and every book.  Each story pulled me in more and more and it is impossible for me to pick a favorite from the books included in this.  

Believe me, if you are already a fan of the  any of the Den of Mercenaries books this is a must read for sure!  And if you have never read any of the Den of Mercenaries books WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!  Having the first 4 books in the series all in one place is so worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Back Beat Series: Heartbeat #1 Author: Ryleigh Sloan Genre: Contemporary Romance Trope: Coach/Student Release Date:  Septem...