Monday, June 26, 2017

*REVIEW* Writing Mr. Right by T.K. Leigh





5 Stars 

I absolutely loved this book!!! It was perfect it had angst, it had hilarious moments, it had everything you could possibly want in a book plus more!! I laughed, I cried, I didn't want this book to end at all. Molly and Noah were the perfect couple! 

   I don't want to give to much away because this is one of those books that you need to take in every thing on your own. But know that this book is so worth it! The characters are so well developed and the backstory on both of them are so spot on it's incredible. The secondary characters are spectacular and I hope that some of them get a book of their own! This book can get very emotional in some spots so have you some tissues by your side. All in all this book was just perfectly special and I think every one should read it and I highly highly recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Caelian Series: Dark Sovereign Book 7 Author: Bella J. Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: April 23, 2024 I had to run. It ...