Saturday, July 22, 2017

Bad Boss by Stella Rhys




Title: Bad Boss
An Irresistible Series Standalone
Author: Stella Rhys
Genre: Romantic Comedy/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 14, 2017



Blurb

He was supposed to be my first and only one-night stand.
He was definitely not supposed to become my boss.

I had always been the good girl – the workaholic with every second of her life mapped out to a tee.
Then I got trapped in an elevator with Julian Hoult.
He was… irresistible. Sophisticated sex in a crisp white shirt. His voice alone dropped me straight to my knees. What was I supposed to do?
Well….
I can tell you what was I definitely not supposed to do.
I was not supposed to run into him ever again. I was not supposed to be desperately unemployed, and I was definitely not supposed to accept his dirty little job offer.
But I couldn’t resist.
As CEO of the Hoult Media empire, Julian will stop at nothing to get what he wants. So for his next venture with Manhattan’s most lecherous billionaires, he’s hired me to play the role of bait. And while my official title is that of Executive Assistant, my actual job requires low tops, tight skirts and flaunting everything I’ve got till his clients are easy to bend – till they can barely think for themselves anymore.
It’s sleazy and wrong. Against everything I’ve worked for. But with Julian as my audience, I can’t help but enjoy every second. Thanks to him, I’m embracing the bad, and I swear…

I’ve never in my life felt this damned good.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Author Bio

Stella Rhys is an author of contemporary romance and can't help but write it hot, steamy and borderline filthy (just kidding, it's just flat-out filthy). Writing aside, she lives for coffee, the Knicks, the Yankees and cooking recipes way out of her league. She was born and raised in New York and now lives there with her husband and charmingly entitled fur babies.



Author Links

GOODREADS
TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Caelian Series: Dark Sovereign Book 7 Author: Bella J. Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Release Date: April 23, 2024 I had to run. It ...