Tuesday, February 13, 2018

*REVIEW* Cruz by HJ Bellus



REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

5 Stars 

Ok So I hate to admit this but this is another author that I haven’t read before. Although I have about 5 ebooks of hers on my kindle and even have 2 signed paperbacks!! I just haven’t had time to read them. And I will say I need to make time because I absolutely loved this book!!! I couldn’t put it down!!! I literally finished this book in one sitting, I didn’t eat or do anything but read this book!!! I love Cruz!!!  I could just eat him up!!! And I loved Layla, I loved how she was a strong female and knew how to take care of herself. I love the dua povs, those are my favorite books. I love the hard side of life that brings Cruz and Layla together and I love the softer side of life that they share. I love the real that you can feel reading this book. I loved the fact that the father was a good guy!! And family is who you make it. I didn’t want this book to end I wanted more!! That would be my only complaint...lol But that’s just me and I mean when a book is really good who doesn’t want it to keep going and never end? I also loved some of these side characters like Jag!!! I can’t wait for his book!!! I highly highly recommend this book!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...