Thursday, July 5, 2018

*Review* of The Hysterics by Kristen Hope Mazzola

REVIEW from Sassy Southern Girl - Tina

4 Stars 

I really liked this book!! I liked how it showed you can start fresh and have second chances. You know get your life back and take control of it and make yourself proud of you. And that even if your broken doesn’t mean your not perfect because you are perfect for someone. Of course that’s just what I got out of it and you might get something else out of it. But Dane and Fallon are definitely worth a read. I love the dual pov’s!! The secondary characters are on point and I actually can’t wait to read their books! There was some bouncing around that I didn’t like, there was some that didn’t bother me though I think it might have been the subject at the time. But other than that I was really into this book and couldn’t put it down and would definitely recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Title: Of Claws & Chaos Author: M. Sinclair Genre: Romantasy Publication Date: April 23 rd , 2024 Hosted by:  Lady Amber's PR Bl...