Saturday, September 21, 2019

in

   

3

2

1

     
GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 10, 2019

Boone Hatcher. He’s the very definition of ‘the bane of my existence’. He’s also the main attraction in all my dreams. I’m the girl from the wrong side of the tracks. I’m not here to impress, so I don’t care what anyone thinks of me.
That’s before Boone. And Reed Thornton. Rich, popular, and chiseled jaws make all the girls weak in the knees. By the end of summer when they leave for college, I’m fully invested, or at least, that’s what my heart tells me.
That was ten years ago.
Now, they’re back, and with them comes whispers of tall tales and hard facts. Will I know the truth when I hear it, or will I lose the man who's owned my heart forever? Rumor has it, I’m about to find out.
Leaona, also known as Lea, has been married for 33 years and is the mother of three young men. A devoted daughter, she was born and raised in Southern WV and attended Marshall University. Leaona was inspired to write while she raised her family, never dreaming one day, she would be published. While loving all genres of books, Lea writes contemporary romance stories that are not your everyday love stories. Gritty and true to life, she draws from her life and loves to create her characters. Leaona's debut novel released June 7, 2016 Cherry Grove. She’s your everyday girl and lives to connect with her fans via social media. Leaona also doesn't mind dishing about her favorite authors and their books. Beach, life, and love.  
   
hosted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Another Side of the Heart C.H. Lazarovich Publication date: September 29th 2023 Genres: Adult, Contemporary One summer. One dog. O...