Friday, October 27, 2023

 

Title: Cranston’s Superstition
Series/Collection: Pandora
Author: Penny Anglene
Release: October 30, 2023
Genre: Paranormal Romance Novella





Pamela Cranston
I’ve been in lockdown for a while. I have a job to do that daddy knows nothing about. See by day, I take care of all the clubs accounting for them. At night, I am a US Marshall and follow money laundering. I am needed at the main office now and must run away to do that. A twenty-three-year-old running away. It’s pathetic. My dad thinks I am the dull one, he thinks my sister is always going to be a college student, if he only knew, he would have a cow. Things are going good until my car breaks down on the side of the road just outside of Pandora. I thought it was a unique name until I found out its secrets.

Dillion Harrison
I was just on my way home to Owensboro Kentucky when I saw a beautiful lady standing outside of her car and looking defeated. I pulled over to see what I could do to help her. If it’s a problem with the car, I can help, I am a mechanic by day.
Before it was over, not only did I see sparks fly out of the car, I saw some sparks in the bedroom before the end of the night.

About the Collection
Mysterious things happen in Pandora, Kentucky. The town appears to be a small out of the way place to relax and unwind. Population under 600 people. Down home friendliness.
There’s one day a year that the town shuts down before dark and doesn’t open back up until daybreak the next day. Halloween night.
The words trick or treat have a darker meaning in Pandora. Do you have a good soul and treat people with kindness or is your soul damned to hell for your life of sins and bad choices? In Pandora on Halloween night if you wander the streets, you could come face to face with your future of things to come, good or bad. Enter our Pandora box of delights or chills.
Each book done by different authors with their own story to tell. Each Pandora will be different. Come join us for your first Halloween treats.




I have been married to the love of my life for 26 years. We have two grown adult boys with two grandkids. I live in a medium size town along the beautiful Ohio river in Kentucky. I fill my days with the different characters that fill my brain with their stories. I often argue with them on what will happen. Nine chances out of ten they get their way with what is going to happen in the story. I can always be reached thru my email author.pennyanglene@gmail.com



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Always Right Series: The Right Kind of Wrong Series Author: L.B. Reyes Genre: Contemporary Romance, Second Chance Romanc...