Tuesday, January 23, 2024

 

Series: The Shadow Witch Trilogy: The Complete Series Box Set
Author: Anya J. Cosgrove
Genre: Urban Fantasy Romance




"Magic, demons, suspense, mystery, action-packed. I was completely engrossed from the first page. Fantastic read!"
"I couldn't put it down because I NEEDED more Liam. I became addicted. I had to take the book with me everywhere, sneaking a chapter in while I was atwork just to get a quick fix."
"I was COMPLETELY ENTHRALLED with this story!! Shadow Walker introduces us to Alana, who is drawn to brothers Liam and Thom. One brother is a mortal human and the other is a demon. This story is packed with intrigue, edge-of-your-seat adventure, and super sexy drama!"


The complete urban fantasy trilogy in one place. More than 1000 pages of fast-paced action, dangerous demons, coven mysteries, and slow-burn romance with a steamy finale. And oh...the angst!

Nothing stays black and white in a world full of shadows.

I'm Alana, and for my birthday, I got a brand-new magical destiny instead of the laptop I was saving for.
Surprise! I’m a witch.

Demons, glamors, potions, and spells... Nothing is as it seems in this ruthless new world, and the rules of the game are stacked against me. I have powers I can’t control and a throng of enemies vying for a chance to drain me dry.

In the midst of all this chaos, the Walker brothers are determined to save my life. Well...sort-of.

Liam wants to eat me about as much as he means to help me, and Thom's made it his life goal to protect me from demons—his brother included—whether I want him to or not.

If only I wasn't attracted to both of them... But the last thing I need is a boyfriend. At this rate, I’ll flunk Witchcraft 101.

To survive, I must embrace the darkness simmering inside me and unleash the devil within, no matter the consequences.

The Shadow Witch trilogy is a completed urban fantasy romance (MF) filled with action, humor, and smoking-hot men. It's a slow-burn, forced proximity, enemies-to-lovers adventure with a steamy happy-ever-after on top and sprinkles of touch-her-and-die. In this series, the heroine has to choose between light and dark, though both will steal pieces of her soul in the process.

This box set includes:
Shadow Walker
Witch's Honor
Cursed Souls
Lost Boy, the prequel




Anya J Cosgrove writes heart-pounding paranormal and fantasy romance novels. She lives in QuΓ©bec with her husband, her beautiful son, and two mischievous cats. When she's not slaying monsters and dreaming up dark, mysterious heroes in front of her keyboard, she's working as a veterinarian and planning her next Disney trip.



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Always Right Series: The Right Kind of Wrong Series Author: L.B. Reyes Genre: Contemporary Romance, Second Chance Romanc...