Thursday, April 25, 2024

 




Title: Declan
Series: The Syndicates #10
Author: Cala Riley
Genre: Mafia Romance
Tropes: Arranged Marriage/One Bed/Slow Burn
Release Date: April 25, 2024


BLURB

Nikita
Isolation is nothing new to me.
I’ve spent my entire life keeping my head down and mouth shut.
Until I meet him.
Declan O’Brien.
Something about him has me running my mouth before my mind can catch up.
When I’m given an ultimatum to die or return to Russia and my father, I choose death.
Only Declan won’t allow it. How is this my life right now?

Declan
Responsibility is the name of the game as second in command to the Chicago Westies.
It’s the only thing I have time for in my life.
Until Her.
Nikita Smirnova.
She’s meant to be the enemy, the ice princess across the hall.
Only when she chooses death over going home, I can’t allow it to happen.
So I married her.
What did I just do?

With two hearts stuck in a marriage neither wanted, will they find a way to make it work or are they destined to fail?








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing October 17

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep seated love of books and writing. Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Insidious Obsession Author: Kia Carrington-Russell Genre: Dark Romance Release Date: May 25, 2024 Cover Design: K.B. D...