Monday, July 8, 2024

 

Author: Shea Hulse
Title: The White Wolf's Wrath
Series: Dragon Fire and Druids, #1
Genre: Romantasy
Release Date: September 26, 2024
Cover Designer: BookSmith Design

Preorder today!

Step into a world where betrayal cuts deeper than a knife, and vengeance burns hotter than wildfire. 

My life took a sharp turn when the White Wolf unleashed his fury upon my family's once-glorious estate, shattering everything I held dear.
But from the rubble, I emerged with a fierce determination. Disguised as a humble servant in the Wolf's inner circle, I tread carefully, balancing on the edge of survival and discovery.

In my quest for payback, I unearth truths that rock my world. The man I swore to hate reveals surprising depths, stirring emotions I never thought possible. Caught between seeking revenge and a budding attraction, I'm trapped in a whirlwind of conflicting feelings.

With the help of the mysterious Amergin, I navigate the dangerous territory of enemies and secrets. War looms on the horizon, and betrayal lurks in every shadow. I must summon all my courage to follow my heart's uncertain path in this turbulent journey of love and revenge.

The White Wolf’s Wrath is the first book in the scorching-hot Dragon Fire and Druids romantasy series.

Now available for preorder!

Shea was born and raised in New Jersey in an Irish and Italian family. She usually sits with a book in her hands and two more in her bag for backup. Pursuing education and psychology in college, she always wanted to make a difference in the world. A lifelong learner and travel enthusiast, she combined her passions in her writing, where fantasy, history, and romance abound. Her writing highlights mental health topics in a relatable way, where the underdog never fails to surprise, usually with a handsome man or two, sarcasm, and folklore. She resides with her husband and children, writing her love story daily. 

Sign up for Shea's newsletter HERE.

Sassy Southern Books Blog Book Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

     Title: Once Upon a Realm (Once Upon a Legend Book 3) Author: Mary Ting Genre: Upper YA Fantasy Cover Designer: Covers by Christian Host...