Friday, March 24, 2017

PEACOCK (The Faults of our Sins) by Esther E. Schmidt

4 Stars

I was immediately drawn to the book by the name and I was not disappointed! I'm new to this author and I was pleasantly surprised on how much I really enjoyed the book. Things I loved about the book is how it really sucks you in, I didn't want to put my kindle down the book flowed so well. It had the perfect balance of sex, action, killing and suspense. The plot was very well written and kept you engaged wondering what was going to happen next. Peacock and Yesfir were a fantastic couple and such a great match it made me smile reading about them falling in love. I have to say I crushed on Peacock a bit. Over all I'd definitely recommend this book to many of my friends. I would have liked a little more back story on Peacock and I'm absolutely looking forward to the next book. I give this one 4.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Malicious Series: LA Defiance MC Series Book 2 Author: K E Osborn Genre: MC Romance, Forbidden Lovers, Forced Proximity,...