Monday, June 5, 2017

*REVIEW* Roommates with Benefits by Nicole Williams




4 Stars

I loved this book!  I loved the story, I loved the characters, I loved the intensity I felt while reading it!  

Hayden is a small town girl moving to the big city to become a model.  When she answers a roommate wanted add she has no clue that her roommate is going to be a sexy college baseball player.  The problem is that he is also messy, cocky, bossy and someone it would be a mistake to fall for.

While trying to navigate this new place and new career Hayden learns that maybe having Soren around isn't always as bad as she thinks.  He helps her out when she needs it and together the two have some hilarious moments that truly had me laughing out loud.  The chemistry between the two of them is off the charts and Soren has become one of my favorite book boyfriends for sure.  



This book had me hooked from the very start.  I couldn't put it down because I had to know what was going to happen next.  There were some tense moments, steamy moments and a few times I wanted to shake some sense into Hayden.  The only thing I didn't like was getting to the end because I wasn't ready to be done with this story.  I am still having a book hangover from it.  A must read book for sure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...