Monday, July 10, 2017

*Review* of Train Wreck by T. Gephart



5 stars 

First off this book is far from a Train Wreck it's more like a bestseller and 5 stars are inadequate! Second this is my very first book that I've read by T. Gephart and if this is the way she writes I have been missing out big time. But I can fix that very easily.  
 This book was amazing from beginning to end and I actually didn't want it to end. I fell head over heart into this book and didn't come out. Even after I finished it I didn't come out I was still thinking of this book and wanting more of it. Josh and Eve were absolutely perfect for each other.  The way she describes them and their feelings and how they grew up you get a sense of them. The secondary characters are so spot on and some are so funny and I actually wouldn't mind to see them have their own book but they tied the book all together. The book was also in dual povs which is my favorite. I finished this book in one sitting, there was no way I was putting it down until I knew what happened. I had no know asap so that meant finishing the book that's how infested I was in these characters and so will you be. I highly recommend this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Fake Southern Fiancé Series: Magnolia Grove Author: Brittany Holland Genre: Small Town Romance Tropes: Fake Fiancé, One...