Monday, July 10, 2017

*REVIEW* Tutus and Cowboy Boots



4 Stars

I liked the story but it kinda dragged on for me, it was a bit hard to get into. I liked the storyline it was different from anything I've read so far. I wasn't a big fan of Cadence she's very bratty and that attitude is just too much at times. Barrick is a sweet cowboy farm hand a bit slow to realize things but he's a good balance to the sass Cadence gives. The high school drama was a little played out but was to be expected as it fit the story. I'd consider this a slow romance book, I dont often ready books about high schoolers anymore and didn't really realize thats what this was when I picked it. Over all I give 4 stars, I know lots of other people that would enjoy this book so I'd recommend it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Land of Ashes Series: Savage Lands, Book 7 Author: Stacey Marie Brown Release Date: March 27, 2024 Genre: Paranormal Romance, U...