Monday, November 20, 2017

War by Melissa Silvey

#MishaIsComing
WAR is live Nov 21!
https://www.amazon.com/War-Bratva-Mafia-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B076Z6M98J/
Only .99 for a limited time or free with kindle unlimited!

What happens when the assassin for the bratva in Brooklyn falls for the fiancee of the next in line to New York City's mob boss?
War.
Here’s just a tease of what’s inside!
As badly as she says she wants to leave, she’s not making any moves to do so.
I step toward her, and brush my fingers through the strands of hair escaping her bun.  My fingertips stroke her neck right under her ear, and she shivers so hard I see her shoulders shake.
“Say you want me baby, and we can go upstairs right now.”
“I…”  She turns toward me, and her eyes are full of lust as she stares at my lips.  Whatever she was going to say is lost as she bites her bottom lip.  My cock twitches and grows, just at the sight of her.  I lean down to kiss her, and she steps away.  “It’s time for me to go.  Thank you for last night.”
She moves to walk away from me.  She’s going to leave me.  She thinks it’s the last time we’ll see each other, and she doesn’t even kiss me.  Why?  Doesn’t she know how I feel about her?  Doesn’t she care?
I grab her shoulders, and hold on to her as I kiss her.  I don’t let her get away.  Her mouth is hard, unyielding.  I pull her closer into my body so she can feel just how much I want her.  Her lips soften and finally part.  I need to taste her.
I need her.  Doesn’t she know?
No, she probably doesn’t, I realize.  She’s only known me for one night.  She doesn’t understand that I’ve wanted her for months.  I want her to know that I desire her, only her.  I want to build my world around her, not bring her into mine.  I want to have the normal life that neither of us were born into, and I want to share it all with her.
Join Melissa’s newsletter:  http://eepurl.com/cNQ8kP
Stalks Melissa’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/melissasilveyauthor/
War’s goodreads page:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36364842-war



No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Devious Beloved Author: T.L. Smith Genre: Fake Marriage/Enemies-to-Lovers Release Date: April 23, 2024 Cover Design: R...