Friday, December 16, 2022

 

Title: Effortless
Author: Jennifer Van Wyk
Genre: Small Town, Single Parent, Blue Collar, Over 30, Contemporary Romance

Who knew a cancelled flight would turn out to be the best night of my life?
He didn’t know what my life was like before he offered me a seat at his table.
I don’t know how, but he could see I was crumbling inside.
I had become an expert at hiding my true feelings and life’s desires but with Cash, he saw through the mask I had grown accustomed to wearing.
That night with him was the first time I was able to be myself. He listened to me.
For the first time in my life, I felt free, wanted, and cherished. But more than that, I felt seen.
Our time together was effortless but unforgettable.
But the night came to an end too soon.

The first time I saw her I could see a sadness in her eyes. As the night went on, the sadness lifted and I found myself doing anything I could to make it disappear.
But the night we spent in each other’s arms wasn’t enough. I needed more with her. Not just her body, her heart and mind.
For the past sixteen years I’ve dreamt of her, compared everyone else I meet to her, and longed for just one more night with her.
Then she walked into my small town and changed my life forever.
Now I can only hope her accepting my love comes as effortless as loving her.

Goodreads

Read for #free with #KindleUnlimited

Amazon Worldwide





From the Ground Up is Jennifer’s first published novel, with the hopes of many more to come. Jennifer makes her home in rural Iowa with her high school sweetheart, three beautiful and amazing kids, one crazy Jack Russell terrier. This is where her love for all things reading, baking, and cooking happen. Jennifer’s family enjoys camping, boating, and spending time outside as much as possible. When she’s not writing or editing/proofreading manuscripts for the many talented authors she’s come to love, she’s sipping coffee or iced tea with her kindle in her lap or binging on Netflix.

Facebook | Instagram | TikTokWebsite | Twitter | BookBubAmazon | Goodreads | Reader Group

Sign up for Jennifer's Newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment

  πŸ‘»A Heart Doomed By FateπŸ‘» by Maze is OUT NOW. Get this thrilling, standalone paranormal romance in eBook, Paperback, or Hardcover here: ...