Wednesday, February 22, 2023

 

Title: Two Wrongs: A Forbidden Age-Gap Romance
Author: Kimberly Carrillo
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 31, 2023
Cover Design: Renee Ericson



I've watched her for years without her knowing.

In fact, she thinks I hate her. Probably because I've worked hard to make her feel unwelcome.

Wren knows I don't want her in my family. At least not as my son's wife. What she doesn't know is the reason why.

See, I want her for myself. It should be my ring on her finger, not his.

When my son betrays her, I'm there to pick up the pieces.

I can't resist her any longer, but just because she isn't his doesn't mean I can keep her.

After all, two wrongs don't make a right.






HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Nils Series: A Breakaway Hockey Novel Author: S.R. Grey Release: April 25, 2024 Genre: Sports Romance/Romantic Comedy Cover Des...