Monday, July 17, 2023

 

 Release Date: July 17


You break up with your boyfriend of ten years after walking in on him with another woman. A day later you received a phone call from your mother whom you haven’t spoken to all those years and it’s to deliver gruesome news.
You have no job, no life, no future plans. And now you are moving into a new quirky town where only happy weirdos live. And the final cherry on top, the sisters who hate you are moving here as well.

Sounds fun? Because I am having a blast over here…

But nothing else shakes me as much as the local tattoo artist slash the most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen who refuses to ink what I want on my body.
The romance is dead. Is that so hard to tattoo? Only Alec Colson is determined to prove me wrong and I am not sure how long my resistance can withstand his attention…

I just need to keep one thing in mind. No matter what 
The Romance is Dead

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in KU  

Meet Daisy Thorn


Hey, there! My name is Daisy Thorn, and my greatest passion in life is Romance novels. So, one day, while reading a particularly spicy book, an idea hit my head. I want to write. I want to write my own books, with my own stories. I want to create these special characters and breathe the life into them. 

Romance is my personal escape from painful reality, and I hope you find pleasure in my books as well. 


To learn more about Daisy and her books, visit here


Brought to you by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: Always Right Series: The Right Kind of Wrong Series Author: L.B. Reyes Genre: Contemporary Romance, Second Chance Romanc...