Tuesday, October 1, 2024

 

Title: See Me
Author: Kylee Ray
Genre: Serial Killer Romance
Release Date: October 1, 2024


There’s a killer on the loose in our small town.

Technically there are two.

But this newest one seems downright chilling.

One is targeting girls who resemble me.
The other.
Targeting those that are connected to me in some way.

One leaves me little notes and warnings begging to be seen.

The other just has me feel safe, despite it being quite terrifying.

It has me wondering just one thing.

Will I be the next victim or is a killer playing a deadly game with my life and my heart?









Kylee Ray is the alter ego of two bestselling romance authors. One who is a horror fanatic at heart and the other who believes in happy endings where the bad guy always gets the girl.




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Title: His Bride Series: Dark Sovereign Series Author: Bella J. Genre/Tropes: Dark Mafia Romance; Forced Marriage; Revenge  Re...