|
Lucas narrowed his eyes at her challenging expression and lifted his hand from her shoulder to cup the side of her face. His thumb gently traced her plump bottom lip, unfairly sticking out. She shivered at the contact and leaned into the hand cradling her face.
"Tell me exactly what it is you want, and I'll consider it."
Her eyes widened, and she grinned.
"I want you to make me come. I don't care how, but I desperately need someone to take charge of the mess that is my life right now, because I can't seem to."
Her words went straight to his dick. This woman was dangerous to his self-control, especially since she was so willing to freely hand over the reins to him within hours of meeting him.
"I see we still need to work on your self-preservation skills, Kitten."
"Is that a yes?"
He moved his hand to grip the back of her neck and draw her near. She stumbled closer and turned her face up to his, her lips parted. She shuddered when he squeezed her neck, her breath coming out in a shaky exhale.
"You're sure about this?"
She nodded enthusiastically.
With her consent, he hauled her through the doorway and into the office. He slammed the door shut and pressed her against it, giving them the privacy they needed. She fisted his shirt in her hands, and he glanced down at the huge, twinkling diamond mocking him.
"Do I need to worry about that ring on your finger?"
"No," she breathed.
"Then take it off, and I'll make you come the way he never could."
Without hesitation, she twisted the ring off, slipped it into her pocket, then wiggled her naked fingers in front of his face for good measure.
"Good girl."
|
No comments:
Post a Comment